MakeGIF 2.6Image Tools Group – 1.4MB – Shareware – Windows
- creates GIF - files from images in BMP, JPEG (JPG), GIF, ICO, PSD, PNG, TGA, PCX, WMF, EMF - formats;
- edits, deletes and moves any image in the list of images;
- rotates and flips images;
- defines animation parameters: number of loops for GIF - file and delay for each image;
- defines offset, transparency, interlacing, method of removing, using of global or local palette for each separate image;
- defines logical screen size in pixels;
- creates output GIF-files with fixed sizes ( for example, for mobile phone screens );
- optimizes size of GIF - file;
- saves specified global and frame attibutes for other animations as default;
- exports GIF frames to BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF and TGA - files; GIF to BMP strip;
- adds hidden signatures to GIF - files;
- checks up presence of your signatures in GIF - files;
- saves information about source graphical files and animation parameters in BAT - files.
MakeGIF is a Shareware software in the category Graphics Applications developed by Image Tools Group.
The latest version of MakeGIF is 2.6, released on 08/14/2019. It was initially added to our database on 08/26/2007.
MakeGIF runs on the following operating systems: Windows. The download file has a size of 1.4MB.
MakeGIF has not been rated by our users yet.
Write a review for MakeGIF!